Cupcakes on 3 minutes (microwave)


Well, I know I abandoned my blog long time. However, I decided to continue with, using it to do things I do best: narrate and describe.

Today, I will teach you how to make a delicious and simple recipe, we will use the microwave. It can also make on traditional oven, (I have done) but the recipe is also diferent, so I´ll put it on next post.

I did it for my friends at school, it´s easy and delicious!

I made mocha cupcakes, so I used coffee, you can make it only with chocolate  removing coffee and adding 2 more tablespoons  sugar.

To make cupcakes you will need:

4 Tablespoons of Flour
4 tablespoons of cocoa powder (you can use different types of chocolate)
3 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of coffee
1/4 tablespoon of baking powder
4 tablespoons of milk
3 tablespoons of butter
2 eggs

Making it....

1. Put in a bowl the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, coffee and the baking powder and mix it.

2. Now, add the eggs and mix again. It cold look a little ugly, but it´s ok.


3. Add the milk and mix again.



4. Important. Put the butter in a cup and microwave it ONLY for 1 minute. It will be completely liquid after it, add to the bowl and mix all. 


5. Once ready, put a paper cupcake in a cup. The mixture did enough for 4 cupcakes, so you will require four cups. There´s a different type of papers you can use. I decided for the flower one because it was for Valentine´s day.
 And now, add 3 tablespoons of the mixture in each paper. You need to fill it at 2/3 or the mixture will overflow.

 6. Put the 4 cups with the mixure inside the microwave and cook for 3 minutes (it depend of the power, take care and watch them. It can vary from 2:50 to 3:10 min. every 4 cupcakes)


 7. Once ready, take them out and let them quench.


8. Now, final step. Time to decorate! you can use frozing, chocolate chips and whatever you want to use! let´s your imagination work!




 It´s easy to make it. And they have a very good taste. Try to do it!

Next post, I will talk about a magic folk, "Real del Monte".
See you soon!

P.d: Pris, lo hice por ti, porque se no puedes probar los que hice, por eso puse la versión facil. inténtalo. y ya después te daré la versión para horno que les hice a las suris :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, it does look very straightforward, so I will give it a try, and I'll let you know how it went. -I'm happy that you are practicing your English-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. straightforward? Really????? I had to search the word in the dictionary because I have never seen it!
      yes, try to do it and of course, when I go, I'll make some for you :)
      I love you!

      Delete

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts