
Last autumn, I had the opportunity to visit the world....
ok, I'm joking, I just traveled around UK, because me and my friends wanted to visit specific places in the North, for that motive, We had to save a lot of money (it took us almost 1 1/2 years to be ready).
So, the adventure started in New Castle Upon Tyne, place where one of my sisters live, and where we had the oportunity to stay a couple of nights.
The list is to long, to mention all things we did, so, i think i need maybe one post for city, and of course, mention appart, two of the most exiting experiences I had the oportunity of going: Harry Potter and Doctor Who, the experience.
My friend, in her blog, also comented about Harry Potter (she is a huge fan, we met each other talking about him so long ago) but, all people has different PoV about facts, so, I'm gonna post my version about my trip.
Next post is about the first place we had the oportunity of visiting: Alnwick, the place where HP learned how to fly.
See U soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment